Application Services Re-imagined
Today, IT has become an integral part of every business and plays a pivot role in accelerating time-to-market, reducing cost and providing a better and
predictable service. However the degree of alignment of IT to business can make a big difference to the business outcomes.
Braven’s approach has always been on accelerating business outcomes and hence we always tend to take a business down approach to application service
management rather than IT up. Our application service offerings address three key expectations business has from IT:
- Eliminating business disruption through preemption
: We leverage real-time actionable business insights, predictive analytics, automated monitoring, in-life intelligence to not only take automated
action on alerts but also remove the root cause of incidents-preventing future incidents based on past performance trends.
- Improving business agility by accelerating response to business issues:
We make use of our deep domain expertise to prioritize business issues as per their impact on the overall business performance. Autonomics, heat maps
and various self-healing mechanisms are provided for faster resolution.
- Driving effort compression through automation:
At Braven, we provide automation powered by innovation and industry best practices to compress and eliminate effort across the entire application
service management lifecycle, thereby driving year on year cost reductions.
· Our Simplify IT® framework brings together innovative platforms, industry best practices and domain knowledge to eliminate business disruptions, improve
business agility and reduce business cost.
We have delivered large scale business benefits for clients, some of which include:
- We helped a leading telecom company reduce reactive incidents by 67% through proactive monitoring and targeted automation.
- At a leading ratings agency, we provided automation of repetitive manual activities and data requests and reduced service requests by over 20%. We also
helped remove 54% of the technical debt and thereby reduce critical incidents by 35%.
- For a large insurer, we delivered 40% cost savings in 3 years through automation.